Friday, January 27, 2012

The Start of Something New

Every year I try to start something new...So this year, 2012, I'm starting anew by letting things go...Focusing on the good and positive things in my life and business.

So with that said... Let me share with you some of the things I have created so far and some new ideas I have in the works for this year.

This bracelet I just LOVE!!! It was a custom order and boy did I ever go searching for these square, blue Tiger eye (hawks eye) beads. The client wanted something small and dainty since her wrists are tiny. So I found these 12mm size beads that were a perfect match. Added a few Argentium Silver rounds and clasp just for the finishing touch. 



This is only the beginning....Can't wait to show you what else I have in store in the days to come and the BIG adventures that await me this year.

Stay tuned...

Erica 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty bracelet! I love custom orders. Feels great to connect with a customer and work to make their vision come to life. Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love chunky black jewelry and not enough designers work with black.

    ReplyDelete