Friday, January 25, 2013

Are you up for the Challenge? ~ Vampire Diaries Challenge By Uni Q Creations


Are you up for the Challenge?
The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries
So here's the deal..
Since I haven't heard back yet from "The Vampire Diaries" Wardrobe Stylist about who will be wearing my necklace and in which episode, I decided to create a little challenge for you all.
Ready?
All you have to do is watch the show, and when you see my necklace, take a picture of it on tv. Then post your pictures on my Facebook timeline.
That's it!
Oh and BE CREATIVE! Most Creative picture will get a prize and I'll post all about it on my blog.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Have fun! =)
PS...Share this with others so they can join in the fun as well. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment